- 1). Recognize the relationship between the square root and fraction exponents. The rules of mathematics state that the square root of any number A is equal to that number A taken to the fraction exponent 1/2.
sqrt(A) = A^(1/2)
- 2). Plug the number or variable whose square root you are trying to convert into the formula from Step 1. Thus, given that you are trying to convert the square root of 3x, the equation would read as follows:
sqrt(3x) = 3x^(1/2)
- 3). Simplify the expression. Given the original example, sqrt(3x) * 3x^1/2, you would now have 3x^(1/2) * 3x^(1/2). Because of the addition rule of exponents, you can add the fraction exponents together:
1/2 + 1/2 = 1
Thus, the final solution is 3x.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us