Asuris Northwest Health
- Asuris Northwest Health Care is one of the providers of the Healthy Options program and is available to eligible participants in Spokane county. It offers the benefits required by the program and also has a 24-hour phone service if you have health questions or need emergency referrals. You must sign up for a primary care physician who will be responsible for your health care and referrals.
Columbia United Providers
- Columbia United Providers (CUP) services eligible participants in the Healthy Options program in Clark county in southwest Washington, south King and Pierce counties. It provides you with a list of clinics to choose from and notes the services available, languages spoken, locations and availability. It has a Patient Review and Coordination Committee should you need assistance to correctly use your medical services.
Community Health Plan of Washington
- The Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) is a not-for-profit organization that serves eligible Healthy Option participants across the state. This HMO has over 560 clinics and operates in over 100 hospitals in Washington. It also operates 19 community health centers across the state. It provides all state-mandated benefits and has received excellent ratings from industry rating organizations.
Group Health Cooperative
- The Group Health Cooperative (GHC)is available for eligible participants in all counties in Washington state except Spokane. It is available in limited zip codes in King and Pierce counties. It offers the coverages required by law and has 26 primary care medical centers.
Molina Health Care of Washington
- Molina Health Care of Washington operates throughout the state to provide health care to eligible Healthy Options members. In addition to the state-mandated coverage, Molina offers transportation assistance to your medical provider free of charge. It also offers a 24-hour nurse hotline to answer your medical questions and concerns.
- Regence BlueShield is an independent licensee of Blue Cross Blue Shield. It provides the state-mandated coverage for eligible Healthy Options participants in the following counties: Clallam, Grays Harbor, Island, Pacific, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish and Yakima. In Snohomish county it covers only zip codes 98282 and 98292.