- 1). Download and install a MP4 codec package. After installing the codec, open Windows Explorer. Go to the location of the MP4 file that you want to open in the Windows Vista Media Center.
- 2). Right-click the file and point to the option labeled "Open with" on the context menu. Select the "Choose default program" option on the submenu to access a list of programs.
- 3). Click on "Windows Media Center" to select it from the list of programs.
- 4). Play the MP4 file on the Windows Vista Media Center by clicking "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us