- 1). Download and install a MP4 codec package. After installing the codec, open Windows Explorer. Go to the location of the MP4 file that you want to open in the Windows Vista Media Center.
- 2). Right-click the file and point to the option labeled "Open with" on the context menu. Select the "Choose default program" option on the submenu to access a list of programs.
- 3). Click on "Windows Media Center" to select it from the list of programs.
- 4). Play the MP4 file on the Windows Vista Media Center by clicking "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us