- 1). Download and install a MP4 codec package. After installing the codec, open Windows Explorer. Go to the location of the MP4 file that you want to open in the Windows Vista Media Center.
- 2). Right-click the file and point to the option labeled "Open with" on the context menu. Select the "Choose default program" option on the submenu to access a list of programs.
- 3). Click on "Windows Media Center" to select it from the list of programs.
- 4). Play the MP4 file on the Windows Vista Media Center by clicking "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Where Are Good Teenager Survey Taking Opportunities?
- For Quality Tooth Whitening, Houston Counts On Dr. Palmira Testa
- MLM Marketing Help - The Critical Keys You Need To Look For
- Advertising Agencies in NJ - Information and Facts
- Why Bus Graphics is a Better Deal for Advertisers
- Internet Marketing Mentoring and Coaching Center Review
- Great Fitness Marketing Tips - Public Relations and Promotions
- Black Friday Promotion Ideas
- Greatest Low-cost Vehicles for under USD5000
- Building Traffic and Making Sales
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us