- 1). Log in to your Weebly account and wait while your Web page loads for editing.
- 2). Click on the "Pages" tab in the Weebly editing bar along the top of the screen. A screen titled "Manage Pages" appears.
- 3). Click the orange button labeled "Add Page." Various fields appear on the right side of the screen.
- 4). Click inside the text box labeled "Page Name" to give your new page an appropriate title. Ensure the box underneath "Show in Navigation Menu?" says "Yes." Click inside the box labeled "Password Protect" to limit page access to those with a passcode. To direct visitors to an external website, click "Set Link" and enter the Web address of the page. Click "Save" when finished. You are redirected to the homepage and the title of the new link automatically appears across the top of your site on the NavBar.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us