- 1). Log in to your Weebly account and wait while your Web page loads for editing.
- 2). Click on the "Pages" tab in the Weebly editing bar along the top of the screen. A screen titled "Manage Pages" appears.
- 3). Click the orange button labeled "Add Page." Various fields appear on the right side of the screen.
- 4). Click inside the text box labeled "Page Name" to give your new page an appropriate title. Ensure the box underneath "Show in Navigation Menu?" says "Yes." Click inside the box labeled "Password Protect" to limit page access to those with a passcode. To direct visitors to an external website, click "Set Link" and enter the Web address of the page. Click "Save" when finished. You are redirected to the homepage and the title of the new link automatically appears across the top of your site on the NavBar.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us