- 1). Search online for flashing software that is designed specifically for Sony Ericsson mobile phones. One of the most common programs is the Sony Ericsson Update Service or the SEUS. SEUS can be downloaded for free (see the Resources section for the links). Once you have downloaded the software to your computer, double-click on the file and wait for it to install.
- 2). Download a USB driver to your computer that is compatible with your phone. This will enable your flashing software and your computer to detect the connection between your phone and computer. You can go online and search for Sony Ericsson USB drivers that are usually available free of charge (see Resources).
- 3). Install the driver by clicking on the file and following the on-screen instructions. Afterward, plug your phone into the computer using the USB data cable that came with your Sony-Ericsson handset. You will get a message "Found New Hardware" on your computer and it will search for the drivers. Wait for your computer to find them.
- 4). Make sure that your phone is fully charged and its memory card is removed. Hold your phone's "Call" button. Wait for a minute and the flashing software that you installed earlier will detect your phone.
- 5). Select "Flash" from the application's drop-down menu. Select the firmware that you wish to install to your device from the other drop-down menu.
- 6). Click on the "Go" or "OK" button and wait for the flashing process to begin. Do not disconnect the USB plug from either the phone or your computer and make sure that your laptop's electrical plug is in, as no interruptions should occur during the flashing process. Otherwise, you may risk damage to your phone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us