- 1). Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- 2). Click the "Options" link near the upper right corner. Select "More Options" from the drop-down menu.
- 3). Go to the "General" menu. Where it says "Plain text font" change the font size to a higher value to enlarge. Additionally, you can change the font type. A sample text is shown to the right.
- 4). Click the "Save Changes" button at the top of the page. Plain text messages will display with your new font settings.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us