- 1). Open the NetZero software on your computer.
- 2). Click "Options" from within the NetZero software and then click "My Email."
- 3). Select "Configure Email Account" from the "My Email" menu.
- 4). Select "Microsoft Outlook" from the NetZero EZ Mail Setup email program screen. Click "Next."
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm that Outlook Express was automatically set up.
- 6). Open the Outlook Express software and ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- 7). Click "Send/Receive" to automatically download all messages from your NetZero account that are not already present in Outlook Express.
- 8). Click "New Mail" to compose a new email. Enter the recipient's email address in the "To" field. Enter a subject and message in the specified boxes. Click "Send" to send your message through your NetZero email account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us