- 1). Open the NetZero software on your computer.
- 2). Click "Options" from within the NetZero software and then click "My Email."
- 3). Select "Configure Email Account" from the "My Email" menu.
- 4). Select "Microsoft Outlook" from the NetZero EZ Mail Setup email program screen. Click "Next."
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm that Outlook Express was automatically set up.
- 6). Open the Outlook Express software and ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- 7). Click "Send/Receive" to automatically download all messages from your NetZero account that are not already present in Outlook Express.
- 8). Click "New Mail" to compose a new email. Enter the recipient's email address in the "To" field. Enter a subject and message in the specified boxes. Click "Send" to send your message through your NetZero email account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Secrets Of The Champion Revealed! Poker Secrets Review
- Does facebook boom the sales?
- Bringing Companies Online in Orlando Florida
- Web hosting services in Brisbane for attaining the best visibility
- How to Use a Powerwinch
- Making Money Online
- Five Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your SpÃ¥L Casino
- How To Make Your Html Meta Title Tag
- Successful Web Hosting
- Cloud Based Phone System - Top Reasons to Have This Telecoms Platform for Your Business
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us