- 1). Open the NetZero software on your computer.
- 2). Click "Options" from within the NetZero software and then click "My Email."
- 3). Select "Configure Email Account" from the "My Email" menu.
- 4). Select "Microsoft Outlook" from the NetZero EZ Mail Setup email program screen. Click "Next."
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm that Outlook Express was automatically set up.
- 6). Open the Outlook Express software and ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- 7). Click "Send/Receive" to automatically download all messages from your NetZero account that are not already present in Outlook Express.
- 8). Click "New Mail" to compose a new email. Enter the recipient's email address in the "To" field. Enter a subject and message in the specified boxes. Click "Send" to send your message through your NetZero email account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Tangible Fairy Tale
- Swiss Maid Fudge - A Gourmet Candy Store Selling Old-Fashioned Holiday Candies
- Pork Roll & Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
- The Importance of Organic Ingredients in Your Smoothies
- Chilled Summer Squash Soup Recipe - Hungarian Hideg Kapros Tokleves
- Book Notes, A Book Summary on the Book "Eat That Frog" by Brian Tracy: Part 4
- How to Remove Iron-on Glue
- How to Add Bling to Hair Bows
- How To Seek Effective Hemorrhoids Relief
- How to Lose 25 Pounds Fast - Effective Ways to Make It Possible
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us