- 1). Open the NetZero software on your computer.
- 2). Click "Options" from within the NetZero software and then click "My Email."
- 3). Select "Configure Email Account" from the "My Email" menu.
- 4). Select "Microsoft Outlook" from the NetZero EZ Mail Setup email program screen. Click "Next."
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm that Outlook Express was automatically set up.
- 6). Open the Outlook Express software and ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- 7). Click "Send/Receive" to automatically download all messages from your NetZero account that are not already present in Outlook Express.
- 8). Click "New Mail" to compose a new email. Enter the recipient's email address in the "To" field. Enter a subject and message in the specified boxes. Click "Send" to send your message through your NetZero email account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us