- 1). Open the NetZero software on your computer.
- 2). Click "Options" from within the NetZero software and then click "My Email."
- 3). Select "Configure Email Account" from the "My Email" menu.
- 4). Select "Microsoft Outlook" from the NetZero EZ Mail Setup email program screen. Click "Next."
- 5). Click "OK" to confirm that Outlook Express was automatically set up.
- 6). Open the Outlook Express software and ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- 7). Click "Send/Receive" to automatically download all messages from your NetZero account that are not already present in Outlook Express.
- 8). Click "New Mail" to compose a new email. Enter the recipient's email address in the "To" field. Enter a subject and message in the specified boxes. Click "Send" to send your message through your NetZero email account.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us