- 1). Gather the information you'll need to file the complaint. You'll need to provide your full name, mailing address and phone number. You'll need to provide information about the website or company you're reporting, including the website URL and the contact information for the organization if it's available.
- 2). Be prepared to explain why you believe the website is a fraud and when and how you were defrauded by the website. Information to support your claim would also be helpful.
- 3). Visit the Internet Crime Complaint Center's website at IC3.gov, and click "File a Complaint."
- 4). Read the terms and conditions for filing the complaint, as well as the advisory section on your screen, and click "I Accept."
- 5). Answer the questions on your screen that pertain to the website you're reporting. You'll be asked a few yes or no questions, followed by a few multiple choice questions. Click "Next" after you answer each question.
- 6). Fill in the information you gathered. You will be required to enter your contact information, explain how you think you've been victimized and enter a dollar amount you believe you've lost as a result of being victimized by website fraud.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us