- 1). Download the Pocket CD emulator software from the Internet. Install the software by following the installation prompts. See the Resources section for links to emulator software options.
- 2). Double-click on the Pocket PC emulator to launch it. Press the "Project" menu and hit "New Session." This should open the Pocket PC emulation window.
- 3). Expand the Pocket PC window by dragging the bottom-right corner.
- 4). Open a Pocket PC application. Click "File" then "Open New." Browse through the software on your computer. Click on the software you wish to open and press "OK."
- 5). Use the software as if you were using it on a Pocket PC. When you are finished using the software, press the "File" menu and scroll to "Quit." Quit the Pocket PC emulator by pressing the red "X" located at the top, right corner of the software.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us