- 1). Download the Pocket CD emulator software from the Internet. Install the software by following the installation prompts. See the Resources section for links to emulator software options.
- 2). Double-click on the Pocket PC emulator to launch it. Press the "Project" menu and hit "New Session." This should open the Pocket PC emulation window.
- 3). Expand the Pocket PC window by dragging the bottom-right corner.
- 4). Open a Pocket PC application. Click "File" then "Open New." Browse through the software on your computer. Click on the software you wish to open and press "OK."
- 5). Use the software as if you were using it on a Pocket PC. When you are finished using the software, press the "File" menu and scroll to "Quit." Quit the Pocket PC emulator by pressing the red "X" located at the top, right corner of the software.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us