- 1). Click the Windows "Start" menu and click the "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Display" icon. This launches the "Display Properties" dialog box.
- 3). Click the "Screen saver" tab and select "None" in the screen saver selection box. Click "OK" to save the changes and disable the Windows XP password.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us