- 1). Click the Windows "Start" menu and click the "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Display" icon. This launches the "Display Properties" dialog box.
- 3). Click the "Screen saver" tab and select "None" in the screen saver selection box. Click "OK" to save the changes and disable the Windows XP password.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us