Ring of Dueling Method
- 1). Use the Ring of Dueling to teleport to the Duel Arena in Al Kharid. Walk to Shantay Pass, and then use the Magic Carpet for transport to the Bedabin Camp or Pollnivneach.
- 2). Walk the rest of the distance to the pyramid, located in the south of Al Kharid in the Kharidian Desert.
- 3). Choose "Enter Tunnel" after finding the opening to the pyramid on the outer wall. Pray to the altar inside once if you already have Ancient Magic to switch your spells back to Normal. Pray twice if you have Lunar Magic, as it will switch first to Ancient Magic and then to Normal.
- 1). Use the Pharoah's Sceptre to teleport to the entrance of the pyramid; you must defeat the Pyramid Plunder mini-game in order to unlock the Pharoah's Sceptre. Follow the intructions in Step 3 of the Ring of Dueling method once at the pyramid.
- 2). Use the Amulet of Glory to teleport to Al Kharid, following the same steps as the Ring of Dueling method once in Al Kharid.
- 3). Use the Astral Altar teleport, as long as you have earned the Seal of Passage. Pray once at the altar if you have Lunar Magic to switch it to Normal, while praying twice if you have Ancient Magic.
- 4). Travel to Edgville, and use Spirit Tree for transportation to Tree Gnome Village. Use Spirit Tree again for transport to Gnome Stronghold. Travel north, enter the gnome tree and go to the top floor. Use the glider there to travel to Al Kharid, again following the previous steps once in Al Kharid.