- 1). Grease the cereal bowl with margarine.
- 2). Crack one egg into the bowl and beat with a fork.
- 3). Add the milk and beat. Add only enough milk to lighten the egg color slightly. Beat until there are no patches of egg white and it is combined consistently.
- 4). Add a pinch of salt.
- 5). Add additional ingredients to taste. For instance, you might like a cheddar cheese and shredded turkey omelet or a black olive and green pepper one.
- 6). Place in the microwave on high for one and a half to two and a half minutes, depending on the heating capability of the microwave.
- 7). Remove from the microwave with hot pads. A perfectly round omelet should be in the bowl.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time