- 1). Pour a small amount -- such as 1/4 teaspoon -- of fingernail polish remover into the lid of the container or a small dish.
- 2). Dip the end of a cotton swab into the remover. Wipe the edge of the saturated swab on the side of the lid or dish to remove excess liquid.
- 3). Wipe the fingernail polish off of your skin carefully with the damp end of the swab. Apply pressure as needed. Discard the swab in favor of a new one, once the swab becomes colored with polish. This will help keep the polish from transferring back onto your skin.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us