- 1). Pour a small amount -- such as 1/4 teaspoon -- of fingernail polish remover into the lid of the container or a small dish.
- 2). Dip the end of a cotton swab into the remover. Wipe the edge of the saturated swab on the side of the lid or dish to remove excess liquid.
- 3). Wipe the fingernail polish off of your skin carefully with the damp end of the swab. Apply pressure as needed. Discard the swab in favor of a new one, once the swab becomes colored with polish. This will help keep the polish from transferring back onto your skin.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Obtain a Duplicate Social Security Card
- How To Select The Best Pension Annuity And Enjoy Your Retirement?
- Reasonably Priced Assistance Provided By Any Mortgage Broker
- How Offline Businesses can use Email Marketing
- Beautyful Marrakech
- Non-Student Federal Loan Consolidation
- How to Stop Connecticut Unemployment Claims Online
- 4 Fast Indexing and Instant Traffic Tips for New Blog
- 0 Down Home Loans – Get That Home of Your Dreams
- Bad Credit Car Loans-ride Your Own Car Without Any Financial Problem
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us