- 1). Right-click on the desktop and select the option "Create a new folder" or "New" then "Folder."
- 2). Click the "Windows" button and type "Kind: song" in the Windows search bar. Press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- 3). Select all of the song files listed in the results of your Windows search query. Right-click any of the selected song files and select the "Copy" option.
- 4). Double-click the new folder on the desktop. Right-click inside the open folder and select the "Paste" option.
- 5). Open iTunes. Click the "File" menu from the iTunes toolbar.
- 6). Select "Add Folder to Library."
- 7). Select the new folder on the desktop. iTunes will automatically copy the folder contents to its library.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us