- 1). Right-click on the desktop and select the option "Create a new folder" or "New" then "Folder."
- 2). Click the "Windows" button and type "Kind: song" in the Windows search bar. Press the "Enter" or "Return" key.
- 3). Select all of the song files listed in the results of your Windows search query. Right-click any of the selected song files and select the "Copy" option.
- 4). Double-click the new folder on the desktop. Right-click inside the open folder and select the "Paste" option.
- 5). Open iTunes. Click the "File" menu from the iTunes toolbar.
- 6). Select "Add Folder to Library."
- 7). Select the new folder on the desktop. iTunes will automatically copy the folder contents to its library.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us