- 1). Measure and cut the four 8-foot 1-by-4-inch wooden boards into four pieces each, with lengths of 15 inches, 21 inches, 27 inches and 30 inches using a circular saw.
- 2). Measure and cut the 3-foot-long 1-by-4 board into four boards that measure 9 inches each.
- 3). Drill a row of three 1/4-inch-wide pilot holes through a 30-inch board, 3/8 inch from one end. Space the holes in the row evenly apart. Also drill identical pilot holes through its other end and through each end of the remaining 30-inch boards.
- 4). Assemble the 30-inch boards to form a square. Place a length on the worktable so it rests on its 1-inch side, and hold another length perpendicular to its end at a right angle. Screw the boards together using three 2½-inch screws. Place another board flush against the end of the first board and screw them together to form a U-shaped structure. Join the fourth 30-inch board to the ends of the first and third boards the same way to complete a square.
- 5). Drill a row of three 1/4-inch-wide pilot holes through an end of a 27-inch board, 3½ inches from the edge. Also drill identical holes 3½ inches through its other end and through the ends of the remaining three 27-inch lengths.
- 6). Assemble the 27-inch boards to form a square. Similar to the 30-inch square, screw each of the 27-inch boards with 2½-inch screws. The boards of this square stick out by 3 inches from each corner.
- 7). Drill three 1/4-inch wide pilot holes through the two ends of each of the four 21-inch boards. Space the pilot holes 3 inches inward from the edge. Screw these four boards using 2½-inch screws to form a square with ends protruding the corner joints by 3 inches.
- 8). Drill rows of three 1/4-inch wide pilot holes through the four 15- and 9-inch boards. Space each row of holes 3 inches inward from the edge, so the corners stick out by 3 inches when joined with 2½-inch screws.
- 9). Lay the 30-inch-square over your selected growing spot and fill with good-quality potting soil until the soil is 1/2 inch below the rim. Place the second largest square directly over it, with the excess lengths that stick out resting on the boards below. FIll with good potting soil. Repeat the procedure of stacking the squares on top of one another and filling with soil.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us