- 1). Call 800-772-1213 to schedule an appointment at your local Social Security Administration office to apply for Social Security government benefits (see Resources to find the Social Security Administration office nearest you). Take your Social Security card and a photo identification like a driver's license, state-issued identification card or passport with you.
- 2). Begin an application online if you prefer at the Social Security Administration website (see Resources).
- 3). Fill out the application completely. If you need help filling out the application, ask for assistance at your local Social Security Administration office.
- 4). Provide any documentation requested by the Social Security Administration. The requested documentation may vary depending on the type of benefits for which you wish to apply. For instance, if you want to apply for disability benefits, they will ask you to provide copies of medical records and names of any health care providers that have treated you for your condition.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us