- 1). Launch Blender on your computer and open the animation project containing the object that you want to copy.
- 2). Click the "Object Mode" button at the bottom of the Blender window.
- 3). Right-click the object that you want to copy to select it.
- 4). Click the "Objects" menu on the bottom of the Blender window, and then click "Duplicate."
- 5). Drag the mouse to the position where you want to put the copied object, then left-click and remove your finger from the mouse to release the copied object.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us