- 1). Launch Blender on your computer and open the animation project containing the object that you want to copy.
- 2). Click the "Object Mode" button at the bottom of the Blender window.
- 3). Right-click the object that you want to copy to select it.
- 4). Click the "Objects" menu on the bottom of the Blender window, and then click "Duplicate."
- 5). Drag the mouse to the position where you want to put the copied object, then left-click and remove your finger from the mouse to release the copied object.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us