- 1). Prepare yourself and your surroundings for exercising. Get a soft yet firm exercise pad, such as a yoga mat, put on some inspiring music and ventilate the room to allow fresh air inside.
- 2). Focus exercises and workouts on your inner thighs. A number of exercises are meant solely to firm up the muscles on the inside of your legs. Once you start working on toning those muscles, the skin will follow and tone up as well. Almost all the exercises are a variation of one simple, basic movement. This exercise is crucial for the muscles and the skin of your inner thighs.
- 3). Lie on the side, with one leg bent and the other lying straight on the floor. Lift the straight leg slowly, keeping it off the floor at least three seconds. Drop the leg on the floor, but very slowly, since this part of the exercise is very important for toning. Do the same with your other leg, after changing the side you lie on. At the beginning, do 10 exercises per session with one leg, then 10 with the other, repeating the cycle two more times. Later move on to 15 and then 20 exercises.
- 4). Combine different exercises by doing variations of the basic exercise. For example, lift your leg quickly, then put it down slowly. Or do a different number of exercises in one series. Make the whole exercise session longer and harder with each passing day, thus improving your muscles and overall look of inner thighs.
- 5). Slide on the floor with one leg, pushing it away from your body until you need to crutch down with your other leg. This exercise is best done in socks, on a slippery wooden floor. In addition to toning your inner thighs, this exercise is very good for your posture.
- 6). Rub a commercial brand cream or lotion on your inner thighs. Wait until it absorbs into the skin and then put on a pair of tight leggings to enhance the absorbing process. If you don’t want to use the commercial kind of body cosmetic, make your own lotion following the recipes from organic and green beauty product websites on the Internet.
- 7). Massage your legs every evening, using natural, squeezed lemon juice as a lubricant. Lemon is a known firming agent and will also prevent cellulite from forming.
- 8). Eat healthy and drink a lot of water and unsweetened tea. Include lots of vegetables, fruit and fiber in your diet. With a combination of working from the inside with nutrition and working from the outside with exercise, your legs are going to shape up, sculpt and firm.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time