- 1). Request a copy of your driving record from the Georgia Department of Driver Services. As of April 2011, the fee is $6 for a three-year history and $8 for a seven-year history. Purchase and view your seven-year driving record on the Georgia DDS website (see Resources). Your seven-year driving record must be clean for you to obtain employment as a limousine driver. Print out your driving record because some companies require it as part of the application.
- 2). Familiarize yourself with a map of the greater Atlanta area. While you usually are allowed to use a GPS unit as a driver, you must also be able to read maps and know your way around the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- 3). Purchase a solid black suit, white long-sleeve dress shirt and black shoes from a local department store, if you don't already have this attire. Typically you must provide your own clothes to be a driver. You may be hired to start immediately, so you should have the clothing.
- 4). Browse job listings in the "Atlanta Journal Constitution" newspaper and on the Indeed and Atlanta Craigslist websites (see Resources). Once you find an opening, apply for it by following the directions in the job ad. Typically you must submit to a drug test, background test and submit a copy of your seven-year driving record.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us