Important characters in history such as Cleopatra and Alexander the Great were his admirers.
Native Americans have been called the magic wand of heaven when Christopher Columbus discovered it, giving it the name of medical plants. In ancient Greece, its applications healed from stomach pain to hair loss, going for allergies, headaches, skin blemishes, burns and injuries in general.
Soviet scientists have discovered recently that she is also able to cure nasal congestion.
Known for at least three thousand years, only in the last century is that the mysterious and magical aloe vera - also called Aloe Vera - won the interest of official science.
Today, several research centers in hospitals and in the cosmetic industry are working to meet her and apply it in its multiple functions.
Belonging to the lily family, which are part of the onion, turnip and asparagus, the herb aloe vera comes in more species, some being more efficient than others. Its applications, today, though not fully known, expanded and include problems such as arthritis, acne, ulcers and even heart disease.
Research carried out by several experts are increasingly frequent and appears to be an emerging scientific consensus very reassuring.
The truth is that, being regarded by many as the legitimate universal panacea, aloe, or products that have as a component of the formula sells like water in the desert, and the outcome of their applications has been fantastic.
Considered by the scientific community as an antibiotic, astringent, coagulant, inhibitory and pain-stimulating tissue regeneration and proliferation of cells, this ancient plant is getting the respect of the entire planet. And even with all the technology of the century. 2O, has not yet found its full potential.
Aloe Vera The name by which it presents itself in several cosmetics is made up of 96% water and 4% of complex carbohydrate molecules. It is this water that takes all able to exercise their most important role: to penetrate deeply into any tissue and there operate their prodigious effects.
In its composition were identified many substances. These include polysaccharides containing glucose, galactose and xylose, tannins, steroids, organic acids, antibiotic substances, enzymes of various kinds, sugar residues, a protein with 18 amino acids, vitamins, minerals, sulfate, iron, calcium, copper, sodium, potassium, manganese and others.
The mixing of all the active ingredients in aloe vera jelly obtained which is inside the leaf and is responsible for the extent of its healing power. For example, an enzyme is capable of destroying a substance formed in inflammation, while another substance reacts with the corrosive and destructive enzymes, hastening his death.
Vitamin C, found in large quantities in aloe, helps maintain healthy blood vessels, thereby promoting good circulation.
Potassium, in turn, contributes to the maintenance of the heartbeat, stimulates kidney function, which makes a real aloe cleaner in your body.
Calcium accelerates clotting and activation of enzymes. Calcium is also responsible for controlling movements of the heart.
Sodium, potassium working together, stabilizing the body's hydration level.
Manganese provides conditions so that digestive enzymes work more efficiently, preventing the formation of painful kidney stones.
Iron working in teams with the hemoglobin, helps carry oxygen to cells.
These are some of functions known in the aloe jelly body.
But it is interesting to note that these substances may act only as efficiently thanks to the ability of the Aloe Vera has to penetrate the tissue, digesting dead tissue by the action and their enzymes and enhancing proliferation of normal cells.
There are reports showing that the enzyme activities of aloe vera reduces and in some cases eliminate scars, liver spots, wrinkles, and other brands.
In an area affected by some external action, such as a wound or a snake bite, for example, aloe detox natural part of the healing process by inhibition of inflammatory or toxic effects.
Again, through his extraordinary power of penetration, the grass would reduce the bleeding by the action coagulatria, regenerating tissue.
For injured athletes, or injured, the use of the plant has proven highly effective, having been recorded cases of recovery in less than 15 days.
COMPOSITION OF ALOE-VERA
1) The vitamins and its main activity:
Complex 13: B1-Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B2 and B3
- A (Beta Carotene) - Vision, skin, bones and against anemia;
- B1 (Thiamine) - Tissue Growth and energy;
- B2 (Riboflavin) - Associate saw [tamina B6 participates in the production of blood cells;
- B3 (Niacin) - participates in the regulation of metabolism;
- B6 (pyridoxine) - Associated with Vitamin B12, participates in the production of blood cells;
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin) - Fighting anemia and neuro-pathological;
- C (Ascorbic Acid) - Fights infections by stimulating the immune system;
- E (Tocopherol) - Along with Vitamin C fights infection;
- Folic acid (B complex) - Helps in blood formation.
2) Minerals and their main activity:
- Calcium Phosphate - The growth of teeth and bones, food nervous system;
- Potassium - Regulates fluid from the blood and muscles, and heart rate;
- Iron - absorbs oxygen into the blood cells and increases resistance to infections;
- Sodium - Along with potassium, regulates body fluids and transports the amino acids and glucose into the cells;
- Hill - One of the compounds of lecithin, essential for metabolism;
- Magnesium and Manganese - Preserve the nervous system and muscles;
- Copper - Participates in the formation of blood;
- Chromium - Collaborates in controlling blood sugar levels, metabolism, glucose and circulation ..
3) mono-and polysaccharides and their fields the most important:
The long-chain polysaccharides seem to be really responsible for miraculous effects generated by the use of Aloe Vera. They are diametrically opposed to mucoploysaccharide (simple sugars) that can not be destroyed by water. They are:
- Acemannan: recently discovered and has become a major focus of most research on aloe, has been named as the most responsible action for the "miracle" of Aloe as an agent against autoimmune diseases like cancer, AIDS, rheumatism, arthritis, allergies.
- Uronic acid;
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and enzymes. On some occasions called dissolved proteins. Depending on what and how they combine to produce the amino acids is that the various types of proteins.
The body needs 22 amino acids of which eight major (nine in childhood) are essential and 13 non-essential. The liver synthesizes the 13 nonessential amino acids, but the 8 (9) must be obtained by other sources external food.
4) the essential amino acids:
- Valine, leucine and isoleucine;
- Phenylalanine and Threonine;
- Methionine and lysine;
- Tryptophan and Histidine.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera) contains all of the ingested essential amino acids (which the body does not produce), hence its importance.
Valine, leucine, isoleucine: branched-chain amino acids or BCAAs (branched chain aminoacids). These contribute significantly to the increase in physical endurance, because during long-duration activities are used by muscles for energy supply. Thus, the use of branched chain amino acids decreases the breakdown of body protein promoting muscle hypertrophy, phenylalanine, threonine, methionine, lysine, tryptophan (an amino acid