- 1). Dip your medium-sized paintbrush in a healthy, grass-green color. Mix in a touch of yellow.
- 2). Paint a straight vertical line 1 inch wide on the canvas, from the top to the bottom.
- 3). Dip a thinner paintbrush in the grass-green color. Mix in a touch of burnt umber, or a comparable shade of brown, and a touch of yellow.
- 4). Paint thin horizontal lines (no more than 1/4 inch wide) bisecting the bamboo stalk at regular intervals, from the bottom to the top. These lines should be between 3 to 5 inches from each other.
- 5). Dip your thin paintbrush in yellow paint.
- 6). Paint a horizontal line, as thin as possible, down the center of the horizontal lines you painted in step 4.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us