- 1). Dip your medium-sized paintbrush in a healthy, grass-green color. Mix in a touch of yellow.
- 2). Paint a straight vertical line 1 inch wide on the canvas, from the top to the bottom.
- 3). Dip a thinner paintbrush in the grass-green color. Mix in a touch of burnt umber, or a comparable shade of brown, and a touch of yellow.
- 4). Paint thin horizontal lines (no more than 1/4 inch wide) bisecting the bamboo stalk at regular intervals, from the bottom to the top. These lines should be between 3 to 5 inches from each other.
- 5). Dip your thin paintbrush in yellow paint.
- 6). Paint a horizontal line, as thin as possible, down the center of the horizontal lines you painted in step 4.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us