- 1). Hold the chain with the slipknot at the bottom and the link on your hook at the top. Straighten the chain so there are no twists. When you look at the chained stitches, you should see a vertical row of Vs.
- 2). Insert the hook under the left side of the V indicated by your pattern. For example, when making a single crochet stitch, insert the hook into the second stitch from the loop on the hook. When making a double crochet, work into the third stitch from the hook. For triple, or treble, crochet, work into the fourth stitch. Wrap the hook as many times as necessary before inserting -- for double crochet or half-double crochet, wrap twice. For triple crochet, wrap three times.
- 3). Wrap the hook again and pull it through as many wraps on the hook as required for the stitch you are making.
- 4). Repeat Steps 2 and 3 with each successive stitch in the chain, ending the row by working into the slipknot stitch.
- 5). Chain as many stitches at the end of the row as required for the stitch you are working. Turn your work and crochet the next row.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us