- 1). Hold the chain with the slipknot at the bottom and the link on your hook at the top. Straighten the chain so there are no twists. When you look at the chained stitches, you should see a vertical row of Vs.
- 2). Insert the hook under the left side of the V indicated by your pattern. For example, when making a single crochet stitch, insert the hook into the second stitch from the loop on the hook. When making a double crochet, work into the third stitch from the hook. For triple, or treble, crochet, work into the fourth stitch. Wrap the hook as many times as necessary before inserting -- for double crochet or half-double crochet, wrap twice. For triple crochet, wrap three times.
- 3). Wrap the hook again and pull it through as many wraps on the hook as required for the stitch you are making.
- 4). Repeat Steps 2 and 3 with each successive stitch in the chain, ending the row by working into the slipknot stitch.
- 5). Chain as many stitches at the end of the row as required for the stitch you are working. Turn your work and crochet the next row.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us