- 1). Set the two lantern batteries side by side. Cut a 5-inch piece of electrical wire. Strip 1/2 of an inch of insulation off of each end. Connect one end of the wire to the negative terminal of battery #1. Connect the other end of the wire to the positive terminal of battery #2.
- 2). Strip 1/2 of an inch of insulation off of the red and black wires attached to the computer fan. Connect the red computer fan wire to the positive terminal of battery #1. Connect the negative wire of the computer fan to one of the terminals on the switch. Connect the other switch terminal to the negative terminal of battery #2.
- 3). Turn the switch to the on position. The computer fan should come on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us