- 1). Get to your desktop, which is the main screen when you have first turned your computer on and logged into your profile. Connect one end of the VGA cable to your laptop's VGA port.
- 2). Connect the other end of the VGA cable to your television's VGA port. This can usually be found behind or underneath the television where most of the inputs are located.
- 3). Your computer may or may not prompt you to "share your screen." If it does, simply click on "Yes." If your computer does not ask you, then don't worry.
- 4). Switch the input on your television. Depending on your model it will most likely be under "VGA," but check through all the inputs until you see your laptop screen displayed on your television.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us