- 1). Get to your desktop, which is the main screen when you have first turned your computer on and logged into your profile. Connect one end of the VGA cable to your laptop's VGA port.
- 2). Connect the other end of the VGA cable to your television's VGA port. This can usually be found behind or underneath the television where most of the inputs are located.
- 3). Your computer may or may not prompt you to "share your screen." If it does, simply click on "Yes." If your computer does not ask you, then don't worry.
- 4). Switch the input on your television. Depending on your model it will most likely be under "VGA," but check through all the inputs until you see your laptop screen displayed on your television.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us