Method one: Uninstall Data Security Solution with the normal way.
We all know that, no matter what program, we can easily locate and remove them from Add/Remove Programs. So to uninstall Data Security Solution, first please proceed the below steps:
1. Go to Start and then click on Control Panel.
2. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Locate Data Security Solution and then click Remove to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish.
By following the above steps, you can sometimes uninstall Data Security Solutionand sometimes will not because some relating registry entries will be left in Windows registry or program files in C drive. If you are professional on computers, you can manually remove them by yourself. If not, please do not take this actionA mis-deleted or corrupted registry entry will result in more serious problems like failure to log onto the system, random blue screen errors or system crashes. But does this mean that you can not uninstall Data Security Solution? Of course not! You can easily get the program uninstalled with the simple steps below.
Method two: Uninstall Data Security Solution with a professional uninstaller.
1. Click here to download the perfect uninstaller from the Internet.
2. Launch it after the installation.
3. Highlight Data Security Solution in the Display Name list and click Uninstall to proceed.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
With the several steps above, you can easily uninstall Data Security Solution. Even though the Data Security Solution is corrupted and not displayed in the list, you can also thoroughly uninstall it with the Force Uninstall function- the most powerful uninstall function. For more detailed information, you can directly go to Perfect Uninstaller site.