- 1). Back up your cell phone. During the flashing process, you could lose your files, data, photos and contacts. Use a SD memory card or backup software.
- 2). Use the store locator on the Sprint website to find a store near you. Visit the nearest store and explain that you have a Verizon phone that you want flashed to the network. Make sure that your phone is compatible with the Sprint network.
- 3). Have your phone activated to the Sprint network. Choose a cell-phone plan that best fits your needs and budget. Pay any fees associated with flashing and activating your phone.
- 4). Download the information back on your phone. Install the SD memory card in the slot on the side or bottom of your phone. Alternatively, you can connect your phone to your computer and follow the prompts to have the backup software insert the information to it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us