- 1). Back up your cell phone. During the flashing process, you could lose your files, data, photos and contacts. Use a SD memory card or backup software.
- 2). Use the store locator on the Sprint website to find a store near you. Visit the nearest store and explain that you have a Verizon phone that you want flashed to the network. Make sure that your phone is compatible with the Sprint network.
- 3). Have your phone activated to the Sprint network. Choose a cell-phone plan that best fits your needs and budget. Pay any fees associated with flashing and activating your phone.
- 4). Download the information back on your phone. Install the SD memory card in the slot on the side or bottom of your phone. Alternatively, you can connect your phone to your computer and follow the prompts to have the backup software insert the information to it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Most of Business Broadband Deals
- How to Build an Energy-Efficient Computer
- Drop Those Pounds With These Great Tips
- How to Raise HP in "Neopets"
- How to Clean Viruses Online
- Where Did the Color Go on My PC Monitor?
- Definition of Drawing Software
- 3 Measures in Order to Creating an Online Multilevel Marketing Business
- How to Subscribe to Incredimail
- HP 1030NR Features
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us