- 1). Stick self-adhesive plastic hooks on the ceiling. Depending on how you want the tulle to drape, the hooks can be up to a foot away from each other. Use a level or ruler to make sure the hooks are even and the same distance away from each other.
- 2). Thread fishing line through the holes in the edges of the tulle, and tie the fishing line into small loops. Measure the distance between the loops so they will match up with the hooks you've secured on the ceiling.
- 3). Hang the fishing line loops you've created over the self-adhesive hooks. The tulle is light enough that it should easily be supported this way. Drape the tulle as much as you like, and repeat the process for the other sides of the ceiling until the tulle is covering the entire ceiling, creating a beautiful fake tulle ceiling decoration.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us