- 1). Procure the necessary documents that show you own the lot you want to build your house on. That may require a trip to the county office of records or an office within your city government.
- 2). Apply for a building permit. Residents in Nashville can access the city's e-permit website and apply online (see Reference 1). Residents in Murfreesboro must acquire the proper permit forms from the city's Building Codes department (see Reference 2).
- 3). Provide blueprints with the building permit application. You can draw the plans up yourself, or pay for a service to design your home and draw the plans up. Donald A. Gardner Architects provides a list of builders in Tennessee who can help draw blueprints (see Reference 3).
- 4). Acquire the building materials that you listed on your blueprints. Have them delivered to the site or bring them yourself.
- 5). Pour the home's concrete foundation after your permit is valid, according to the blueprints. Build the home from the foundation up using whichever materials you specified on the building permit application.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us