- 1). Go to Smashits.com.
- 2). Click on a song title on the main page or enter a song, album title or artist into the search bar and click "Find."
- 3). Scroll down and click on one of the buttons located next to the song you want to download. The iTunes button will direct you to iTunes to download the song. The MP3 button will direct you to Amazon to download the song.
- 4). Download the necessary external music service application, either iTunes or Amazon's MP3 Downloader.
- 5). Register for an account at the music service. Submit your email address, credit card number and any other information the service requires of you to create a new account.
- 6). Log in to your account at the music service.
- 7). Click on the "Buy" button next to the song you want to download. Confirm your purchase by clicking on an "OK" button or entering your password, if prompted to.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Teach Kindergarten Drawing
- Activities With Maracas
- Alcohol Server Certification - Why It Is Necessary
- How to Teach MBA Courses to ESOL Students
- Discovering The Art Of Expression Within You
- The Bay of Marseille, Seen from L"Estaque, ca. 1885
- How to Find a Good Law Tutor in London
- Understanding Sustainable Economic Development
- Online Support Groups for Teachers
- CAT or XAT? Which MBA exam should I apply to? Find out
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us