- 1). Charge the battery until the battery meter is full.
- 2). Download Kies Mini from Samsung.
- 3). Double-click the executable, and click "Run."
- 4). Select your country and language; then click "Next."
- 5). Place a check by "I Accept the Terms of the License Agreement," and click "Next."
- 6). Click "Finish," and allow the software to restart your computer.
- 7). Go to "Settings," "Select Applications," and then "USB Settings" on the phone.
- 8). Choose "Ask on Connection" from the list.
- 9). Connect the Vibrant to your PC using the USB cable. A popup appears on the screen.
Select "Samsung Kies."
Launch Kies Mini from the desktop, or from "Start," "All Programs,"Samsung."
Click "Phone Upgrade," and put a check mark next to "I Have Read and Understood."
Click "Upgrade" again, to confirm.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How Are Batteries Recycled?
- The Writing Race: Keep Writing, Even If You Think It Stinks
- Fly Fishing Salmon in Canada
- Article Writing - Take On The Big Boys
- Worship Planning Tools
- 12-Steps without God?
- How to Use Technology to Combat School Violence
- How to Create an Easter Basket for a Teenage Boy
- Interview with Joe Pantoliano
- Funny Children Utube Clips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us