- 1). Rinse the bathtub with clean water and then wipe it down with a towel after every use. This will help prevent the build-up of soap scum.
- 2). Spray a mild bathtub cleaner on the bathtub. Make sure you find a cleaner that is non-acidic or abrasive. Fantastic, Forumla 409 or plain white vinegar are good plastic bathtub cleaners.
- 3). Wipe down the bathtub with a sponge or old, soft cloth. Rub lightly on stubborn build up.
- 4). Rinse bathtub immediately. Avoid letting the cleaner soak into the bathtub.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us