- 1). Rinse the bathtub with clean water and then wipe it down with a towel after every use. This will help prevent the build-up of soap scum.
- 2). Spray a mild bathtub cleaner on the bathtub. Make sure you find a cleaner that is non-acidic or abrasive. Fantastic, Forumla 409 or plain white vinegar are good plastic bathtub cleaners.
- 3). Wipe down the bathtub with a sponge or old, soft cloth. Rub lightly on stubborn build up.
- 4). Rinse bathtub immediately. Avoid letting the cleaner soak into the bathtub.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us