- 1). Pour .3 of an ounce of amaretto into a shot glass with measurements. Absolutely no ice is needed since this drink usually isn't served chilled. The amaretto adds the nutty almond flavor to this candy bar cocktail.
- 2). Pour .3 of an ounce of Irish cream into the glass over the amaretto.
- 3). Add .3 of an ounce of Swiss chocolate almond liqueur to the glass as well. Do not stir this drink.
- 4). Garnish the drink with heavy cream, coconut shavings, almond or chocolate shaving or a cherry if you desire.
- 5). Serve the drink on a cocktail napkin or coaster.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time