- 1). Press the "Menu/Set" button, then press "181."
- 2). Press the up or down arrow keys to scroll to the "Mem Security" option.
- 3). Press the "Menu/Set" button.
- 4). Type your old four-digit password using the dial pad and press "Menu/Set."
- 5). Type the new four-digit password and press "Menu/Set." Type the new password in again if the LCD screen displays "Verify" and press "Menu/Set."
- 6). Press "Stop/Exit" to return to the main menu.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us