- 1). Launch Flash 8 and click on "New Flash document." Then, click on "Text tool" on the tools palette on the left side of the screen. It looks like a button with a small "T" on it.
- 2). Click on the stage (the white square in the middle of the program window; the stage is what the audience will see in the animation). Type any text you want in the stage, and then, click on the "Selection tool." It looks like a button with a small black mouse arrow on it. It is the button in the top left corner on the tools palette.
- 3). Use the selection tool to highlight the text. Click on "Modify > Convert to symbol." Assign your new symbol a name and make sure the dot next to the word "Graphic" is selected. Then, click "OK."
- 4). Use the selection tool to highlight your text again. At the bottom of the screen in the center click on the "Filters" tab. Click the "+" button and select "Glow" from the list. Then, using the arrow in the filters menu you can increase or decrease the level of shininess on the text by dragging the arrow up or down.
- 5). Click on "File > Export > Image." Assign your blinged text a name and choose where you want to save it. Click on the drop down menu next to the words "Save as type," and select "JPEG" from that list. After that, click "Save." Flash 8 will then save your blinged text into an image where you told it to.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us