- 1). Use a currency converter online. Websites such as X-rates, Xe and Bloomberg provide free currency converters. Enter the amount you wish to convert in the appropriate field. Click the first box and select "US Dollar USD" from the drop-down list. Click the second box and select "Euro (EUR)." Click the "Convert" button. The exchange rate appears on the page.
- 2). Contact a bank. A representative can give you the current dollar to euro exchange rate. You also may find this information on the bank's website. For instance, Bank of America provides exchange rates on its website, where customers can purchase foreign currencies.
- 3). Check the dollar to euros exchange rate at a currency exchange service. You may find currency exchange companies at international airports. Note that these companies usually charge a fee for money exchange transactions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us