- 1). Use a currency converter online. Websites such as X-rates, Xe and Bloomberg provide free currency converters. Enter the amount you wish to convert in the appropriate field. Click the first box and select "US Dollar USD" from the drop-down list. Click the second box and select "Euro (EUR)." Click the "Convert" button. The exchange rate appears on the page.
- 2). Contact a bank. A representative can give you the current dollar to euro exchange rate. You also may find this information on the bank's website. For instance, Bank of America provides exchange rates on its website, where customers can purchase foreign currencies.
- 3). Check the dollar to euros exchange rate at a currency exchange service. You may find currency exchange companies at international airports. Note that these companies usually charge a fee for money exchange transactions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us