- 1). Use a currency converter online. Websites such as X-rates, Xe and Bloomberg provide free currency converters. Enter the amount you wish to convert in the appropriate field. Click the first box and select "US Dollar USD" from the drop-down list. Click the second box and select "Euro (EUR)." Click the "Convert" button. The exchange rate appears on the page.
- 2). Contact a bank. A representative can give you the current dollar to euro exchange rate. You also may find this information on the bank's website. For instance, Bank of America provides exchange rates on its website, where customers can purchase foreign currencies.
- 3). Check the dollar to euros exchange rate at a currency exchange service. You may find currency exchange companies at international airports. Note that these companies usually charge a fee for money exchange transactions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us