- 1). Open your phone's keypad and type *#06#. Write down the IMEI number that's displayed on the screen.
- 2). Contact AT&T's customer service department and request an unlock code. Be prepared to give the representative your name, mobile number and IMEI number. If the representative refuses to give you an unlock code, you can purchase one from an unlocking site such as mobileunlocksolutions.com, mobile2mobile.net or foneszone.co.uk.
- 3). Power down your phone and remove its SIM card, which is located underneath the battery. Insert your new foreign or prepaid SIM card in its place.
- 4). Power the phone back on. Enter the unlock code that you received when your phone requests a password. If the phone says "Incorrect SIM Card" instead of requesting a password, enter "#0111*unlock code#", where "unlock code" represents the unlock code that you received from either a customer service representative or from an unlocking site.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us