- 1). Gather together all the photographs you can find of the memory or theme of your collage. Of course you want these to be all the photos you have taken yourself, but be bold in asking for copies of photographs that friends take when you forget to bring your camera. Offer to pay for the extra copies.
- 2). Think about the sort of collage that you want to create. Knowing what kind of statement you desire to make with your collage will easily dictate its styling.
- 3). Create a plan for photo placement. If you are creating a collage as a tribute to someone's life for a memorial service, you want to start with a large picture of the deceased. Surround it in a circle of photographs depicting various times in their life. Get creative and messy in the placement of the pictures from there if you like. You need only an outline, and then you are free to be as creative as possible.
- 4). Try out all the photographs in different places several times before committing to a final placement plan for your collage. The key is to making as artful and beautiful a collage as possible!
- 5). Use acid-free adhesive tape to make the photographs stick to the backing of the collage, preferably a large piece of posterboard.
- 6). Frame your memory collage or use it as the cover to a scrapbook. Memory collages are a celebration of a great time, and happy memories will bring you comfort for the rest of your life.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- What"s the colour of achievement? ignore it at the price
- How Can You Use Web Hosting?
- Install Permanent or Portable Island Grill and Fulfill Your Appetite for Grilled Food
- Type of Services Offered by Consulting Engineers
- Measurement Of Silica Fumes Mobility
- Make The Unforgettable Proposal With An Ashoka Cut Diamond
- Valley Section Keep Clothing
- Movie Gift Baskets Are Great Unique Gift Ideas
- Designer Mens Shoes - A Must-have For All Men!
- In The Event The Self Service Method Fails, Marketing Strategy Consulting Services Is The Solution
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us