- 1). Remove any media currently installed in your SD card reader.
- 2). Insert an SD card that you are no longer using into the SD card reader.
- 3). Connect the SD card reader to an available USB port on your computer.
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button. Click "Computer" to open a list of installed drives and storage devices. Right-click the SD card icon and click "Format" from the list.
- 5). Click "Quick Format" and "OK" to format the flash drive. When the format completes, you will have a fresh flash drive that you can use in any computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us