- 1). Remove any media currently installed in your SD card reader.
- 2). Insert an SD card that you are no longer using into the SD card reader.
- 3). Connect the SD card reader to an available USB port on your computer.
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button. Click "Computer" to open a list of installed drives and storage devices. Right-click the SD card icon and click "Format" from the list.
- 5). Click "Quick Format" and "OK" to format the flash drive. When the format completes, you will have a fresh flash drive that you can use in any computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us