- 1). Remove any media currently installed in your SD card reader.
- 2). Insert an SD card that you are no longer using into the SD card reader.
- 3). Connect the SD card reader to an available USB port on your computer.
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button. Click "Computer" to open a list of installed drives and storage devices. Right-click the SD card icon and click "Format" from the list.
- 5). Click "Quick Format" and "OK" to format the flash drive. When the format completes, you will have a fresh flash drive that you can use in any computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us