- 1). Remove any media currently installed in your SD card reader.
- 2). Insert an SD card that you are no longer using into the SD card reader.
- 3). Connect the SD card reader to an available USB port on your computer.
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button. Click "Computer" to open a list of installed drives and storage devices. Right-click the SD card icon and click "Format" from the list.
- 5). Click "Quick Format" and "OK" to format the flash drive. When the format completes, you will have a fresh flash drive that you can use in any computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us