- 1). Secure the largest drill bit you can find into your hand drill. In many cases, the largest drill bit is a half-inch bit, which will work.
- 2). Drill 10 to 15 holes through the top of the stump with the hand drill. Drill down as far as the drill will allow. Drill more holes if you have the room.
- 3). Fill the holes with hose water, then pack the holes with a fertilizer high in nitrogen. Use the fertilizer with the highest nitrogen level you can find.
- 4). Soak the area around the stump with the garden hose, then place a plastic tarp over the stump.
- 5). Cover the plastic with organic mulch and wet the mulch with the hose.
- 6). Remove the mulch and plastic weekly, remove the old fertilizer and pack in new fertilizer. Before placing the plastic and mulch back over the stump, wet the stump and the area around it. Repeat this process until the stump decays and starts to break apart.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us