- 1). Turn off the power to the machine. Raise the needle to its highest point with the hand wheel.
- 2). Place the spool of thread on the spindle at the top right-hand side of the machine. Pull 18 inches of thread from the spool so that you have enough length to thread the machine.
- 3). Grasp the thread with both hands, holding the thread between your thumbs and forefingers several inches apart. Place the thread behind the thread guide at the top of the machine. Pull the thread forward, allowing the thread to slide beneath the thread guide. As you pull the thread forward, it will pass under a hook and pop into the thread guide. Release the thread.
- 4). Pull the thread down the front of the machine. Again holding the thread tightly between the finger and thumb of both hands, slide the thread between the two metal disks of the tension dial. Pull the thread upward and slide it into the slot of the take-up lever.
- 5). Pull the thread down toward the needle. Slide the thread into the thread guide above the needle and then poke the thread through the eye of the needle. Be sure to thread the needle from front to back.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us