There are several natural strategies that can be implemented together, as soon as she has identified that she has a libido problem. Diet, exercise and relaxation are three key areas that, if neglected, can cause problems in more areas than the bedroom.
* Make sure you eat three healthy meals a day, that each has protein and complex carbohydrates in the form of grains and vegetables. Add a couple of healthy snacks like nuts, fruit, and smoothies.
* Avoid excess alcohol, although a glass of wine with dinner may be relaxing.
* Get some simple exercise, like a 30 minute walk or swim, a few times a week.
* Make some time for you each week - even if it is just an hour.
* Have a weekly massage to help you relax and unwind.
* If you have had a couple of kids, your self image may have taken a bit of a battering. Work on your positive points, change your hair style or color, buy a new outfit or start a new hobby.
* Talk to your partner and reassure him that you haven't lost interest in him. Ask for his help, suggest a weekend away, just the two of you; maybe he will give you an aromatic massage; watch a romantic movie together.
* Plan a time for sex like you plan other parts of your life. Wake up early instead of trying to be aroused at the end of your hectic day.
There are many things that you can do to return your libido to normal levels without resorting to medication. Put some of these steps into your life; you will feel better if nothing else.