- 1). Lay the strap hinge scrapbook flat on the table. Arrange the pages in the order you want them to be viewed and set them on the right-hand side. Align all the strap hinge pages so that the small mounting staples on the top and bottom of each page are lined up.
- 2). Pass the plastic strap that is attached to the cover up through all of the lined-up mounting staples on the top and bottom of the pages. Then pass the straps through the mounting staples on the strap hinge. Make sure the hinge is positioned so the mounting staple is on the left side and the two slits in the hinge are over the arranged pages.
- 3). Fold the straps to the left and pass them up through the holes on the interior of the front cover. Fold the strips back to the right and slide them into the first slits on the plastic hinge. Push the straps downward as you slip them through the slits so that they run underneath the hinge. Then fold the strips back to the left and tuck them into the second slit. Pull the strips to the left to tighten them and secure the pages in the scrapbook.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us