- 1). Connect the coaxial cable running from the antenna to the "In" port on the back of the Magnavox converter box.
- 2). Attach the coaxial cable into the "Out" port on the Magnavox converter, then insert the other end of the cable into the "In" port on the television.
- 3). Power on the television and the Magnavox television converter. Change the TV to station "3," and the programming will load onto the screen. From here, you can adjust the display station with the receiver's provided remote control.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us