- 1). Attach the rope to the boat and the skimmer. Use the clasp to link the rope and skimmer.
- 2). Tighten the large floater to the skimmer rope. Place the large floater on the rope to the depth of the water.
- 3). Throw the shrimp skimmer overboard. The shrimp skimmer drags near the bottom of the water source.
- 4). Sail the boat and continue to set the shrimp skimmers. Reverse the boat and sail along the same route.
- 5). Find the large floaters and retrieve the lines with a long stick with a hook attached. Drag the floater towards the boat and pull up the shrimp skimmers.
- 6). Pull the shrimp skimmers on deck and remove the shrimp caught in the skimmers.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time