- 1). Click "Start" and then click "Computer." Click "Music" under "Libraries" to access the Music folder.
- 2). Right-click the "iTunes" folder icon within "Music" and select "Copy."
- 3). Click to select a folder to which you want to save backups. Right-click within that folder and select "Paste."
- 4). Click "Start" and then click "Computer."
- 5). Double-click the "Local Disk (C:)" icon and double-click "Users." Double-click your username and then double-click "AppData." Double-click "Roaming" and double-click "Apple Computer." Right-click "MobileSync" and select "Copy."
- 6). Click to select a folder to which you want to save your iPhone, iPod or iPad backups. Right-click within that folder and select "Paste."
- 7). Click "Start" and then click "Control Panel." Click "Programs and Features." Scroll down and select "iTunes."
- 8). Click "Uninstall." Click "Yes" when asked if you are sure that you want to uninstall iTunes. Click "Finish" to complete the process of uninstalling iTunes without losing backups.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us