- 1). Click "Start" and then click "Computer." Click "Music" under "Libraries" to access the Music folder.
- 2). Right-click the "iTunes" folder icon within "Music" and select "Copy."
- 3). Click to select a folder to which you want to save backups. Right-click within that folder and select "Paste."
- 4). Click "Start" and then click "Computer."
- 5). Double-click the "Local Disk (C:)" icon and double-click "Users." Double-click your username and then double-click "AppData." Double-click "Roaming" and double-click "Apple Computer." Right-click "MobileSync" and select "Copy."
- 6). Click to select a folder to which you want to save your iPhone, iPod or iPad backups. Right-click within that folder and select "Paste."
- 7). Click "Start" and then click "Control Panel." Click "Programs and Features." Scroll down and select "iTunes."
- 8). Click "Uninstall." Click "Yes" when asked if you are sure that you want to uninstall iTunes. Click "Finish" to complete the process of uninstalling iTunes without losing backups.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us