- 1). Educate board members on the essentials of solicitation ethics. Prepare a "Solicitations Ethics" orientation package for the board members to ensure they have all the relevant information. When dealing with a delicate issue like solicitation ethics, assume your board has no background information. Begin with the basics.
- 2). Schedule solicitation ethics workshops. Depending on the organization, it could be a weekend retreat or a series of meetings each Wednesday evening for a month. Or you could address one of the issues of solicitation ethics at each board meeting. Encourage discussion and debate about solicitation ethics.
- 3). Invite a lawyer or former board chairperson to discuss solicitation ethics with the board. For new members it can be initial training and for long-serving board members it is a review.
- 4). Test the board members' knowledge of solicitation ethics. Present case studies or use role playing to determine how well people understand the legal and conceptual framework of what is permissible and what contravenes an ethical and, in some cases legal, position.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Generate Traffic to Your Site
- You"re Looking For it - I"ve Found It!
- How To Use Seminars To Make More Money In Your Business
- Too Tough For You? Just Right For Me!
- How To Market Your MLM Online - Separate Yourself From The Pack
- Six Important Steps in Getting Traffic to Your Online Business
- You Aren"t Just A Speaker You"re Running A Business By James Malinchak
- Caring for your Pc together with pc health advisor
- Using the Weight Loss Supplement Safely Without Any Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia
- Hair And Beauty Products To Make Beautiful
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us