- 1). Remove the white shoelaces from your shoes.
The small head of a toothbrush makes an effective scrubber for shoelaces.Ablestock.com/AbleStock.com/Getty Images
Pour heavy-duty laundry detergent onto a damp toothbrush. Brush the detergent on to the jean dye stains on the white shoelaces. Be sure to apply the detergent to both sides. Allow the detergent to remain on the surface of the shoelaces for five minutes.
- 3). Rinse your shoelaces off with water. Fill a bucket with 1 gallon of water and 1/4 cup of bleach. Place the white shoelaces in the diluted bleach solution. Soak the shoelaces for 30 minutes.
- 4). Remove the shoelaces from the bleach solution. Rinse the laces off with water.
- 5). Empty the bucket of the bleach solution and rinse it out. Place the shoelaces in the bottom of the bucket. Add enough warm water to cover the laces. Drizzle four or five drops of heavy-duty laundry detergent into the water. Swirl the water around to make a soapy solution.
- 6). Dunk the shoelaces in and out of the detergent solution for one to two minutes to wash them. Rinse the laces well with warm water.
- 7). Roll up the laces inside an absorbent towel. Press against the towel to absorb moisture from the shoelaces. Drape the shoelaces over a drying rack. Allow them to air-dry before placing them back in your shoes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Top Rated 7 Tips for Metaphysical Progress
- Halloween Curriculum Ideas for Infants
- Dai Biao - Daily Mandarin Lesson
- Seven Digital Photo Shooting Tips for Insect Photography
- SEO Article Writing Service - What to Look For Before You Sign Up
- "American Horror Story: Coven" TV Show Episodes - Season 3
- Online College Education - Increase Your Learning
- Street Fighting Moves - 3 Reasons Why You Never Allow Your Opponent to Recover From Your 1st Strike
- Arbitrary Hospital Fees
- Emerald Lower Stone Rings- Key Pertaining to Seeking the High quality Cut
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us