- 1). Tie the elements of your flyer together with a theme. Use a wintry background, such as snow in pine trees or a Nativity scene, for example, for a Christmas youth event. Use images sparingly to avoid detracting from flyer content.
- 2). Create a sense of space using smaller font, according to Maria Markosov, graphic design writer for Toastmasters International.
- 3). Use font color that stands out against the flyer's background, adjusting it if text covers more than one color of background. You can also place text against the same background for readability.
- 4). Provide the event name and the name of your Christian youth group. Place the event name in larger font at the top of the page. Include location, date, time, ticket price and contact information as well.
- 5). Add a short and relevant Bible verse along the bottom of the page. If your youth group is holding an Easter bake sale, write, "He has Risen!" from Matthew 28:6.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us