- 1). Turn the 740 printer on.
- 2). Lift up the printer cover.
- 3). Press the "Load/Eject" button and hold it down for about three seconds until the print head moves to the left so it can be accessed.
- 4). Pull up on the clamp on top of the cartridges. The cartridges rise up out of their holders.
- 5). Lift the old cartridges out of the printer.
- 6). Remove the yellow tape seal from the print head of each new cartridge.
- 7). Lower each new cartridge into the cartridge holders. Position the cartridges so the label is facing up and toward the back of the printer.
- 8). Press down on each cartridge until it locks into place.
- 9). Close the printer cover.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Scope & Excitement in Physics
- European Football Betting - Soccer Betting Strategy
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs
- American Study Abroad Programs
- Fitness Training For Rock Climbers
- How Do I Download Flash Player 7 to My Wii?
- So many drivers; so many questions
- How to Introduce Letters and Sounds Using Montessori Sandpaper Letters
- Major Questions for the 2014 NASCAR Off-Season
- How to Mentor a New Teacher
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us