- 1). Discuss how many people will be in your photo. The more people in your picture, the more difficult it will be to organize colors. A crowded family photo looks best in plain, simple prints and neutral colors.
- 2). Look at the complexion and skin tones of your participants. If your family is full of people with very pale skin tones, avoid light colors such as white, which will wash everyone out. If you have a number of dark skinned people, dark colors like navy and black will blend into the skin and make for an unclear picture.
- 3). Decide if there will be children in your photo. Children are more difficult to keep clean, making light colored outfits a risk. If your family does insist on light colors with children, be sure to dress them just before the photo is taken.
- 4). Review what backgrounds are available through your photographer. You want to try and choose colors that compliment the background of your liking, so give yourself plenty of time to look over everything. Busy backgrounds such as scenery are best suited for simple patterns or solid colors, while plain backgrounds can be the perfect backdrop for more busy outfits.
- 5). Choose a gender-neutral color if you will have a number of males and females present. Colors such as greens, blues and reds compliment both men and women equally well and will not make anyone uncomfortable.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us